Friday 14 October 2011

UNTITLED


"Nadzieja to dobra rzecz, może najlepsza ze wszystkich. A dobre rzeczy nigdy nie umierają."
Stephen King "Skazani na Shawshank"

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
Stephen King "The Shawshank Redeption"

  <-  Trochę mi wstyd, ponieważ nie mam pomysłu na zilustrowanie niniejszego wpisu (stąd ta papierowa torba). A teraz do rzeczy. Od jakiegoś czasu pracowałam nad rysunkami do pewnej publikacji naukowej. Niestety, jak się okazało, nie będzie ona miała wymiaru komercyjnego, została natomiast rozesłana do ważniejszych bibliotek w kraju. Na wypadek, gdyby nikt nigdy nie sięgnął po tę książkę (z paniami bibliotekarkami włącznie), zaprezentuję poniżej kilka ilustracji : 

<-  Shame on me because I don't have any concept to illustrate this post (that's why I'm wearing a paper bag). And now to the point. I've been working lately on ink drawings for some publication. Unfortunately it turned out to be a non-commercial book, though it was sent to significant libraries in Poland. In case no one (including librarians) will look into this book I decided to present some illustrations here:








6 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I don't know why but, it always reminds me of something old, someting that is left in the past. not so many things make me feel this way. i wish ihad a huge one on my wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks muchly for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your illustrations are really wonderful.
    I do hope a lot of people will see them in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pencil skills, love your drawings, please continue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete